Thursday, February 20, 2014

Double, Double, Toil and Trouble...

I am painting full time right now on my Fall solo show (Alice in Wonderland!) so I won't have many original pieces available until then. I'll try to be better about posting updates and sneak peeks in the meantime!
Those can always be seen on my Instagram feed ^_^
Until then, here's my schedule:

UPCOMING 2014 SCHEDULE 

March 1st – “This is Not a Love Song” – Dax Gallery, Costa Mesa, CA
March 7th – “Beta Cell Bash” (group show) – New Day Gallery, Indianapolis, IN
March 29th – “Celebration of Nature” (group show) – Gallery Nucleus, Alhambra, CA
April 12th – “Universe: The Art of Existence” (group show) – Modern Eden Gallery,  San Francisco, CA
April 22nd “Romantic Heroines” (group show) – Junie Moon – Tokyo Japan
May – “Art Deck” – (group show) ArtDeckCo  – Portland, OR
June – “Wilderness” (group show) Auguste Clown Gallery – Victoria, Australia
September 5th – “Alice in Wonderland” (solo show) – Monster Gallery – Indianapolis, IN


No comments:

Post a Comment